Genscape located in Louisville, KY provides data and analysis for global commodity & energy markets.
So it is quite fitting that an orange toned upholstery was selected for this office project.
The hues of orange located on the color wheel between red (a color of energy) and yellow (a color of happiness) are believed to have these characteristics:
- Increases oxygen supply to the brain
- Stimulates mental activity & productivity
- Encourages communication
- Aids in decision making
- Promotes confidence & understanding
- Associated with health and well being
- More neutral oranges have a feeling of being more grounded & “earthy”
CCB’s “Designer Special” was modified to create this office seating:
- Produced in 2 different seating heights (18″H and Counter Height)
- ISB with vertical channel uph detail
- Uph Seat w/ nail head trim
- Low tapered wood legs
- CCB Walnut stain
Thank you to L.W.H. Design and our CCB Sales Representatives, Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
“At CCB we are more than just restaurant booths”