We are “Green with Envy” over the seating and tables produced for Laura Lee’s located in Richmond, VA.
CCB’s Charlotte Series – modified
- Custom overall height
- Wood top cap- added
- Shared uph end panels- added (to unify adjacent banquettes)
- Custom stain color
Seating was produced in radius banquettes as well as a long wall bench.
CCB’s Random Plank Solid Ash Wood Table Tops in a 1.25″ thickness were also produced for this project including some custom shapes to fit the radius banquettes. Also in a custom stain color to match the banquettes.
Did you know that CCB products have some Environmentally Friendly “Green” properties?
- Soy based foam (High Density)
- Sinuous springs made from 90% recycled steel
- Solid Poplar wood used for seat framing is purchased from sustainable forest resources where 2.3 trees are planted for every 1 cut.
- CCB orders delivered on our trucks are blanket wrapped (re-usable) to eliminate cardboard and other wasteful packaging supplies that typically go to landfills.
Thank you to Gusti’s Restaurant Equipment and our CCB Sales Representative, Jim Hoffman for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Click here to find out more about CCB’s green components.
Don’t miss those CCB Custom Shaped Table Tops to fit the radius