- Wood Top Caps & End Panels- added
- Diamond Tufted ISB (inside back) – added
- Wood OSB (outside back) – added
- Uph 1 Piece “Big Seat”
The Chesterfield sofa is quite an icon of the furniture design world. The story goes that the origin may date back to the 1700’s to Lord Phillip Stanhope, the fourth Earl of Chesterfield. The Earl wished to have a piece of furniture to sit up very straight, in the upmost comfort, and not crease ones garments as they sat. With those concepts in mind, he commissioned a local crafts person and the furniture style and name was born.
CCB produced a custom banquette inspired by a “Chesterfield” sofa for
SW Clyborne Co. located in Mason, OH including all of the classic details: wide roll over back and arms, diamond tufting, loose seat cushions, and wooden legs. Bolsters were specified to create dividers in the seating areas.
Other areas of the restaurant included bar height and dining height banquettes based on CCB’s “Designer Special” series modified with vertical channel uph and was produced in long wall benches, “U” shaped, and 3/4 rounds.
How’s that for being inspired by furniture history?
Thank you to C & T Design & Equipment and to our CCB Sales Representative, Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can be a part of your next hospitality project.
- Varying overall heights
- Various Shapes – Long wall benches, custom radius to align with a wall, “L” shaped, “U” shaped, and a radius with no corner fillers
- Custom laminate bases with electrical outlets
- Charred wood barrels used for the distilling of whiskey & wine
- “Shou-Sugi-Ban”- a style of fire finishing technique used in Japanese Architecture
- The use of natural materials with a sensitivity to elements & their environment
- Capturing rustic & industrial looks
We are excited to introduce a New Wood Table Top:
CCB’s “Charred Ash” is a light to medium technique which emphasizes and darkens
the Natural Grain Patterns while still maintaining the lighter appearance of the solid Ash wood.
There will be some variation on each table top due to the individual wood plank characteristics as well as the charring process which will be applied by hand at CCB.
Please contact your CCB Sales Representative to see their sales panel in person.
We hope that this will light a “FIRE” to your Projects!
The possibilities with CCB product are endless……
- Shelter style uph OSB & arms added (banquette 1)
- Custom overall height uph back (banquette 2)
- Uph details with welt
- Customized seat & overall depth
- Uph foam seat (little or no crown compared to CCB’s sinuous spring seat construction)
- CCB’s Black stain on wood frame & legs
Thank you to Christopher Ameel Interior Design and to our CCB Sales Representative, Saeth Gronberg for the opportunity to produce banquette seating for this project.
Let us know how we can produce product to best suit the styling and decor of your next project.
CCB originated as a restaurant booth and table manufacturing company primarily servicing restaurant dealers. As our customer base and project scope has expanded, we have embraced your requests to produce product that is far beyond the realm of “booth” seating.
Seating produced for Hotel Indigo in Birmingham, AL is a perfect example of this.
- Plain uph low ISB & uph shaped arms
- Loose accent throw pillows
- Tight uph deep seats
- Stained wood frame & enclosed base with electrical outlets
- Custom stain color
This Hotel Indigo location has history as well. This area was the location of the first apothecary in Birmingham. This Art Deco inspired building from the 1930’s was constructed to house medical offices.
The “RX Lounge” where CCB’s seating is located gives a nod to the architectural history.
Thank you to Hospitality Furnishings & Design and our CCB Sales Representatives, Warren Dorn & Jay Dickinson for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
We think this is a good example of a Remedy to standard seating.
Outlet units installed in the stained wood bases
Interior & exterior building photos from the Hotel Indigo Birmingham website.
- Custom Height
- Biscuit Tufted ISB detail
- Uph Frame
- Enclosed Black ABS Base
- ining & Bar Height Banquette Seating
- Wood Top Caps & End Panels- added
- Wide Vertical Channel uph ISB- dining height
- Wide Horizontal Channel uph ISB- bar height
- Bar height seating w/ ABS base & foot rest with metal tread
- CCB Chestnut Stain- New