This week we are featuring seating, table tops, and table bases produced for Homewood Suites located in Worthington (Columbus,) Ohio.
- Banquette style seating constructed with a laminate and wood divider
- Custom low back heights
- Custom depths- overall and seating
- Plain uph ISB’s w/ loose bolster pillows
- Uph sinuous spring seats
- Wood frame and legs with an enclosed wood base (custom stain color)
- Uph frame and Black ABS base on the other side
- Cut outs provided in the laminate and wood divider for electrical or data access (added and wired by others once on site)
Table Tops (Wood in 2 CCB Styles):
Multi- Species wood tops 1.75″ thickness in CCB Vintage stain with heavy “Farmhouse” distressing (round table tops)
Random Plank Ash wood tops 1.25″ thickness in CCB Black stain
(rectangular tops used with CCB’s Wood Column Bases)
CCB’s Wood Column Base WCB-004, a turned wood column in a bamboo detail (A CCB exclusive) in CCB Black stain paired with a black metal disk base and spider for attachment.
Thank you to our CCB Sales Representative Saeth Gronberg for the opportunity to be a part of this project that utilizes multiple facets of the CCB product line.
Cutouts in wood divider for electrical or data access on top
(outlet units & wiring by others once on site)
CCB Multi-Species Wood Table Top (above)
Shown in CCB Vintage Stain w/ Farmhouse Distressing
CCB Random Plank Ash Wood Top
Shown in CCB Black Finish
(used with CCB’s Wood
Column Base WCB-004 &
round metal base & spider for attachment)
Interior photos from Google Image.