We are “Green with Envy” over the seating and tables produced for Laura Lee’s located in Richmond, VA.
CCB’s Charlotte Series – modified
- Custom overall height
- Wood top cap- added
- Shared uph end panels- added (to unify adjacent banquettes)
- Custom stain color
Seating was produced in radius banquettes as well as a long wall bench.
CCB’s Random Plank Solid Ash Wood Table Tops in a 1.25″ thickness were also produced for this project including some custom shapes to fit the radius banquettes. Also in a custom stain color to match the banquettes.
Did you know that CCB products have some Environmentally Friendly “Green” properties?
- Soy based foam (High Density)
- Sinuous springs made from 90% recycled steel
- Solid Poplar wood used for seat framing is purchased from sustainable forest resources where 2.3 trees are planted for every 1 cut.
- CCB orders delivered on our trucks are blanket wrapped (re-usable) to eliminate cardboard and other wasteful packaging supplies that typically go to landfills.
Thank you to Gusti’s Restaurant Equipment and our CCB Sales Representative, Jim Hoffman for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Click here to find out more about CCB’s green components.
Don’t miss those CCB Custom Shaped Table Tops to fit the radius
CCB’s Random Plank Solid Ash
Wood Table Tops in a Custom Stain
and from Richmond Magazine.